Discover any weaknesses in your IT Security and learn how to use technology safely.
Too many business owners in Houston think IT security is just an anti-virus program installed when they buy a computer. They have no idea how unsafe their technology might be, and how close they are to a data breach that could cost them so much in money, time, and reputation.
The best way to stay safe is to know where you are vulnerable.
Ensure there are no weak points in your IT defenses! Find out what steps need to be taken for total security with a Vulnerability and Risk Assessment from the from the IT Security Specialists at CITOC.
- Analysis of internal security settings and products to discover issues like aging systems, missing 3rd party patches, and other security loopholes.
- External security testing to attempt to break through defenses in the same manner as a cybercriminal, such as penetration testing.
- Analysis of computing procedures and business operations to discover unsafe practices that could lead to data breaches.
- Review of all existing security settings and products combined with discovered vulnerabilities to create a full risk assessment report.
- Determining needed steps to improve security, including updating settings, establishing safer computing protocols, and obtaining improved equipment.
- Compliance testing to ensure new security settings, products, and protocols follow industry regulations you face.
Improve Profitability with Technology
Unlock the potential of your Houston business with innovative IT solutions from CITOC. Discover a Total Technology Experience by contacting us at (713) 490- or firstname.lastname@example.org.