Use the right backups and procedures to stay safe from any disaster the future holds.
Are you prepared to keep working even when disaster strikes? We don’t just mean earth-shaking acts of Mother Nature – disaster can be as simple as the power going out unexpectedly, or an employee accidentally deleting an important file. If you’re not prepared, you’ll waste time and money trying to recover, and the longer recovery takes, the harder it is to bounce back.
Stay safe from whatever the future holds by planning ahead.
Keep your business running during any disaster with a combination of easy-to-use backups and smart planning from the Houston Business Continuity specialists at CITOC.
- Backup important data, including files, applications, and user settings, in both the cloud and an onsite device for redundant protection from disaster.
- Access backups in a virtual copy of your systems in a secondary location in case onsite equipment is damaged, destroyed, or stolen.
- Plan for different levels of disaster and ensure your staff has policies and procedures to follow to minimize recovery time.
- Keep business operations streamlined with agile, cloud-based technology, for easy use during and after disaster.
- Test all backups regularly to ensure they work correctly.
- Run a business continuity “fire drill” to help employees understand recovery procedures and prove your recovery strategy works.
- Use backups to load virtual copies of systems on new computers in case original equipment is destroyed, lost, or stolen.
Improve Profitability with Technology
Unlock the potential of your Houston business with innovative IT solutions from CITOC. Discover a Total Technology Experience by contacting us at (713) 490- or email@example.com.