Is Your Houston, TX, Company Receiving Adequate IT Security Services?
Cybercrime is an ever-present threat to modern businesses. Without up-to-date and varied IT security services, successful hacks can compromise sensitive data and harm your systems, resulting in costly downtime, and worse. Don’t put your Houston business at risk!
Why Does Your Business Need IT Security Services?
Businesses are more reliant on technology today than they ever have been before, and it doesn’t look like that trend is going to change anytime soon. And, with the emergence of cloud services and smartphones, there are even more cybersecurity threats to be concerned about. These include:
- Data theft – Whether it’s your employees’ personal information or that of your customers, insufficient security will leave data vulnerable to external threats.
- Brand reputation harm – No matter what kind of damage control you attempt after a successful hack, your company’s brand will never be the same, which will affect your profitability down the line.
- Additional costs – The cost of damage control, loss of business, and any hefty fines for industry compliance violations will only add to your troubles after your business has been hacked.
What Will CITOC Do to Keep Your Company Safe?
CITOC has been a trusted provider of IT security services since 1995. We offer comprehensive cybersecurity measures as a part of our managed services, including:
- Vulnerability and risk assessments – We will identify and address any vulnerabilities in line with the latest emerging digital threats to keep your business safe against the most modern methods in cybercrime.
- Email and network security – Our comprehensive monitoring of your IT environment will detect and eliminate incoming digital threats as they occur to ensure your business is fully protected. CITOC will ensure your business has the right security protocols, settings, and awareness of modern IT security threats in order to greatly lower the likelihood of a data breach.
- Backups and business continuity – By backing up your vital data to offsite locations, we’ll ensure its safety in the event of an onsite disaster. Our robust business continuity planning strategies will help you minimize downtime and data loss in most emergency situations.
Keep your Houston business secure against cybercrime with our unbeatable IT security services. To protect your network against digital threats, contact CITOC today for more information.