Prepare for the Worst with a Disaster Recovery Plan
Disaster can strike at any moment, costing your small business in expensive downtime and often irreparable data loss. Whether it’s a flood or fire, an assured way to guarantee your business’ productivity in the face of any emergency is a comprehensive Disaster Recovery Plan.
It’s In Your Business’ Best Interest.
Disaster Recovery Plans are a necessary asset for businesses using IT infrastructure today because they protect the company’s interests, including:
- Minimizing disruption of business operations
- Minimizing risk of delays
- Ensuring a high level of security
- Assuring reliable backup systems
- Aiding in restoration of operations with speed
A Simple Process.
As your Disaster Recovery team, we will oversee the entire development of your Plan:
- As no two Disaster Recovery Plans are alike, we begin by getting to know your company’s specifics to understand what aspects of your operation are most crucial in the event of a disaster.
- We collect all important data and store it in remote backups for easy access and replication in the event that the originals are lost.
- A Risk Assessment is performed to determine the impact a disaster could have on your business and the security of its resources.
- Once the important data is taken into account, we can begin to develop and test the plan. The end product will be clear and comprehensive, providing step by step instructions for how best to secure your company’s information and other resources during any emergency. Extensive testing will make sure that you have a plan you can trust in.
Peace of Mind.
Not only does a Disaster Recovery Plan protect your business against unforeseen disaster, but it further ensures against the more inconvenient issues with IT systems such as interruptions due to loss of voice or data connectivity as a result of network provider problems.
Ensure your business has a failsafe for any emergency by developing a foolproof Disaster Recovery Plan! To learn more, contact CITOC today at (713) 490-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.