Are You Wasting Time and Money On An Inefficient IT Consulting Company or Costly In-House Staff?
If You’re Like Most Businesses in Houston, The Answer Is Yes.
CITOC provides the reliable, innovative and cost-effective IT services and support your business needs to compete in today’s technology-driven world. We provide a full spectrum of valuable IT solutions including hosted e-business, security, disaster recovery, cloud computing, and business continuity for the mission-critical operations that power your business. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and efficiencies that save our clients time and money.
Rely On CITOC For Your Outsourced Houston IT Consulting & Support Department.
- You’ll have a team of highly certified IT experts as opposed to a single person who may or may not have up to date qualifications.
- Hiring and training in-house IT staff can be very expensive and your human resource assets should be focused where you need them most, not on IT service and support.
- You don’t have to supply us with healthcare coverage or other benefits. You also don’t have to buy us a cellphone, laptop, or any other office supplies or equipment.
- Our staff has the proper industry training and certifications.
- When you outsource your business IT support to CITOC, your return on investment is much greater because you benefit from the collective experience and knowledge of a team of highly qualified IT professionals.
- Your information technology must be up and running at all times, in order to avoid the costly consequences of downtime. We don’t take vacations, and we never call in sick. We never have “personal problems” that get in the way of our duties, so your IT can always run efficiently and your staff can be productive no matter what.
- Every business investment involves a certain amount of risk. Markets, government regulations, competition, financial conditions, and technologies are evolving quickly.
When you outsource your IT to CITOC, we assume and manage most of this risk for you, with specific industry knowledge regarding security and compliance issues.
- While we never get bored or create make-work projects that interfere with business, we do have the resources to start new IT projects quickly when needed. Handling IT projects in-house can involve weeks, or even months hiring and training the right people.
- CITOC saves your business time and money with our knowledge and ability.
Don’t waste your time and money on a costly, inefficient “computer guy” or in-house staff. Call CITOC at (713) 490-5000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a no-obligation review of your IT system and we’ll put our team to work for you!