Who do you trust to protect you from all the threats facing information technology today?
If you think your business is safe from disaster, think again. There are so many threats facing Houston businesses today when it comes to IT – cybercrime, data breaches, employee negligence, compliance issues, and more. Those who take security for granted are ticking time bombs.
Think about security NOW before it’s too late.
The best way to protect your livelihood and avoid the huge costs of data breach recovery is to Plan Ahead. The comprehensive IT Security Solution from CITOC is everything you need to rest easy again.
- Vulnerability and Risk Assessments
Discover any weak points in your IT defenses.
- Analysis of internal security settings and products, combined with external testing of defenses to discover weaknesses.
- Determining needed steps to improve security, including updating settings, establishing safer computing protocols, and obtaining improved equipment.
- Email and Network Security
Go online without fear of malware, spam, or cybercrime.
- Trust in 24/7 monitoring and regular system updates and patches to detect, identify, and resolve issues like malware or intrusion.
- Rely on a combination of rigorous security settings and protocols, along with proper education on safe email and Internet usage, to avoid data breaches.
- Backups and Business Continuity
Keep your business running during any disaster with the right IT.
- Backup important data for easy access in or out of the office to be able to keep operations running in a secondary location during and after disaster.
- Plan for different levels of disaster and ensure your staff has policies and procedures to follow to minimize recovery time.
Trust CITOC for total Houston IT Security and rest easy knowing you’re safe from anything the future throws at you.
Improve Profitability with Technology
Unlock the potential of your Houston business with innovative IT solutions from CITOC. Discover a Total Technology Experience by contacting us at (713) 490-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.